Deleted member 9196

Your Steam Name: King_Nafso
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:449643102
Your Character Name: Johny Drip

Ban Length: 2 week
Banning Staff Member: Wright

Ban Reason: VDM
Time of Occurrence: not sure
Relevant Evidence: I was driving as a tow truck driver and i was gonna take the turn by super market and i tried to turn but i hit a ambulance and there was a few people behind it so i damaged them. (i killed someone i did not know at the time i thought i just damaged them.) So i got out the truck and apologized and ask if their alright and they forgiven me. So i went back in the truck. 10 min later i got tp to a admin sit. (Thats when i found out that i killed someone.) I told the person i killed sorry he said if it was a accident its ok. Im just asking if u can void my ban or reduce it.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello King_Nafso,

You were banned last wednesday for VDM. You were fail driving and smashed into an ambulance at full speed and as you said, killed someone in the process. I will not accept your usual excuse of "it was an accident" this time. You have over six offenses regarding VDM on your record and this is now your seventh.

Your behavior on our server is simply unacceptable and we will no longer accept any excuses from you regarding "accidental" rule-breaks. You should be the best driver in the game after being punished over six times for VDM and fail driving. I will not void or reduce your ban at this time.

Any further related rule-breaks will result in a much more extensive punishment as it will be your eight rule violation relating to VDM / fail driving.

Appeal denied.