LV

Your Steam Name: SweetAs
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39959455
Your Character Name: Ryan Monolith

Ban Length: 1 Week I think.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght
Ban Reason: RDM (Fourth Offence)
Unban Reason:
So I of course didn't ever intend to RDM nor negatively affect anyone's game, there was just a massive misunderstanding between a group.
I wasn't aware that police were not allowed by rules to shoot Secret Service members, I can't justify that it's my own fault for not knowing, but the issue I have with my ban, is that the player involved completely placed himself into a situation that really didn't require any hostility or any input from their group at all, but the player then decided it would be a good idea to argue with a group of cops with guns out telling him to stay away, then pull out a shotgun and point it at one of the officers, resulting in my shooting him.

I understand now that this was entirely against the rules, I was just unaware of that and again know thats my own fault, but I am posting an appeal due to the fact that this situation could of been completely avoided if the other parties involved followed the FearRP rules, and not only that he literally lied in the admin sit saying he never pointed a gun at me and I was just RDMing, and I have footage of both 1, him pointing the gun at me, and 2, saying that he didnt in the sit before I was banned.

And its obvious to me that it was a silly idea due to the fact you can hear the others in the video saying to him "Why TF did you pull your gun"

Time of Occurrence: 9/5/19 2:30ish NZST
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one really involved, the other officers agreed that I was right in shooting him, but also informed me that regardless since he was SS I wasn't supposed to.

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned for four days, not one week. Ban reduced to one day due to the situation.

Partial appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.