Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alex Brown
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Alex Brown

Ban Length:2Days
Banning Staff Member (@smokeydagger to mention the staff member): (Vexum banned me but it was on smokey daggers word.)

Ban Reason: NLR
Unban Reason: I was doing a hostage situation and first of all smokey was watching because we made reports constantly about our hostages, They said kill me idc they spammed there flashlight, and they didnt comply with guns at there head (Failrp, FTVL, And Minge) there were not punished. But I get wallbanged and die, I return to my base exactly 10minutes and the officers say please leave.. So i leave and come back three minutes later. I then go in there with all officers leaving, and I check bodies and see all the guns obviously I grabbed them and just proceeded, no one did or said anything. 15-20minutes go by I have to get off. I return doing lsd 5minutes on join vexum tells me smokey wanted me banned for minimum of two days.

Returned after 10minutes and complied. The items were not confiscated.

Im just looking for a one day reduce if anything?

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DrPotential

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'll leave the situation and reasoning with the hostages alone and quickly deal with the ban reason.

After responding to a report for a combat log due to missing guns/items @Bryan1504 and I started searching for the 5th party in your hostage situation. After a few minutes (why it took so long before coming to talk to you) I determined though logs that there was no 5th party or combat log as police thought but instead you breaking NLR (rule 2.1.4)to retrieve lost items. You returned EXACTLY 5 minutes and 1 second after respawning (see attached), not exactly 10 minutes as you claim. On a second note, if officers are still on scene the situation is ongoing. Therefor you also broke the first subsection of 2.1.4.

7:03:28 --> Paid 2,699 for treatment and respawned
7:08:29 --> first log of you looting items on the scene of the shootout (which I also saw you there when first responding to the police's report)

The time difference is 5 minutes and 1 second.

4000_screenshots_20190515192326_1.jpg

Ban Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.