Not open for further replies.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BAPE <3
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Toku Yoshino

Ban Length: 1Month, 3 Weeks, 5 Days (I believe 1 month and 1 week remaining)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght

Ban Reason: FailRP, Breaking NLR
Unban Reason: I am really sorry about the situation for starters. I now understand what I did was wrong however I had been prior informed that you could switch over to cop after being killed in a raid and respond as a normal unit. Which I did Ir eally didn't know this wasn't allowed and I searched rules but I couldn't really find anything about it. So this really was a honest misunderstanding and I'm sorry for any trouble I caused. I believe the people got out with their guns but if they want reimbursement or something I could see what I could do. I'm just sorry about the situation I really thought I could do what I did however I now know I can't and it won't happen again. Also if you felt that I was lying in the sit I apologize I wasn't I just genuinely thought I could become cop after dying in a raid and I'm sorry if you felt I was being disrespectful I really did think I could respond as cop.

Time of Occurrence: No Clue
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Scotty,

This was your eleventh fail RP offense and fourth NLR violation, why should I allow you to return to the server if you've violated each rule that many times?

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Scotty,

This was your eleventh fail RP offense and fourth NLR violation, why should I allow you to return to the server if you've violated each rule that many times?
I understand what I've done in the past however this time was a honest mistake I thought I could become cop and goto a raid however I was misinformed it wasn't meant to happen when you pulled me to the sit I thought it would be about chasing their vehicles to layer 2 or something I was so confused. It wasn't meant to happen

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You have over eleven prior records for violating fail roleplay related rules, along with four prior records for violating the new life rule.

I have no interest in appealing this ban as you should know these rules like the back of your hand considering you've been punished multiple times for violating them. Take this an a learning opportunity. Any further related rule violations will result in a more extensive punishment.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.