Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughan12345

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: vaughan12345
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:94472569
Your Character Name: I am not sure its been a few years since I've been on the server

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member sir homer labyrinth

Ban Reason: Screaming into the mic, refusing to roleplay, no intent to roleplay, attempting to RDM admin in a sit
Unban Reason: when I first joined this server I was a lot younger and was to be honest a little kid and didn't really care about the rules. now coming back a few years later my friends started to play on here I tried to join and want able to finding out that I was banned so I came here. I would really like a second chance I understand that I was responsible for what I did Hopefully I can be unbanned but I understand if I cant But i have changed a lot and If unbanned you will never have any issues with me. I've been told that this server is currently the best there is by my friends and would love to join them. thank you for giving me your time by reading this :).

Time of Occurrence: a few years ago not sure about the actual date

Edit(I'm remembering more details and my friends reminded me of more) so the reason the whole admin sit happened is a little simple me and my friends were vdmed by a random guy while trying to enter a bank so we called an admin to try to demonstrate what happened I punched the admin then in the direction of the person who vdmed me the admin didnt take this very well and thought I was trying to kill him in a sit I think he put me in a cage and I was pissed off so I started to yell into my mic and tried to tell the admin I havent done anything he wasn't believing it and banned me. I understand that I should have been banned now but it souldent be permanent this was my first ever issue on the server I never did anything else before this also I'm not sure why I was banned for no intent to roleplay and refusing to roleplay since this was in an admin sit. I understand that I was wrong and he was in the right for banning me but I dont think I should be permanently banned this was my first major issue and might have been my only issue I think it might have been more fair for a week or month or two but not permanently. I got out of hand and did a stupid thing but I hope you can forgive me this was my first issue and this server is really great I would love to be able to play on it again.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The full ban reason is:
Screaming into the mic, refusing to roleplay, no intent to roleplay, attempting to RDM admin in a sit

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since you decided to use an alternate account to try and evade your ban, it will not be lifted.

Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.