Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: I HUFF COMPUTER DUSTER
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66483802
Your Character Name: Ronald Donald

Ban Length: now its 6 months? Before it was 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Brad

Ban Reason: attempt vdm on two people and corruption
Unban Reason: I literally crashed my car into there car which didn't even kill them. Also those two kids were avoiding arrest and running from us. once I got them in a cop sit they continued to try to drive away after I put spike traps under their car. I was trying to do my job as a cop and these two kids were really not rping the situation as well. Also the admin who banned me never even listened to my side of story. He only caught the part where I slammed my car into there car which was after they ran from us. Also originally now it was 4 weeks now its 6 months I'm now curious on why this is for something that wasn't even that extreme.

Time of Occurrence: 6/8/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: My partner it was something Ralph Smith or something.

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I actually made a staff report a couple a days a go on Brad due to the ban also Brad or whoever quickly denied both my appeals before this you can also go look at my recent posts on my account if needed. I would like to request other admins to help me out on this since my ban was now bumped up to 6 months which 4 weeks was already way too much for this incident.

This is from the admin who replied to my previous forums which was on report on the staff member Brad. @Gregg

Denied.

No evidence at all, and this looks like you're just blatantly talking down about Brad

Troy Twinkletoes said:
I don't have physical evidence but this mod needs to go through training again.
This is not what staff reports are for. You do not use this to make comments on his abilities, saying he needs to be re-trained. That is unnecessary and outright unfair.

Troy Twinkletoes said:
Terrible at being a mod
This comment is unnecessary. What merit is there in this? There is no need for a comment like this in a staff report.

Troy Twinkletoes said:
Also this is a way too extreme punishment for the reasons Brad has put I made a appeal early today and Brad just ended up taking it down. Now I am contacting higher up people to deal with this matter and with the way Brad is abusing his powers.
ronald
Your Steam Name: I HUFF COMPUTER DUSTER Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66483802 Your Character Name: Ronald Donald Ban Length: 4 weeks Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Brad Ban Reason: attempt vdm on two people and corruption Unban Reason: I literally crashed my car...
monolithservers.com
monolithservers.com

This is the ban appeal in question. While there are some details missing in his closing post, it seems like he handled this in-game appropriately? Brad says he saw the whole thing, he gave chances in your sit, and was willing to give a lighter punishment.

I don't necessarily disagree with his judgement in this situation, and I truly do not like how you handled this report. I was willing to shorten your ban, but with how you handled this? I am keeping it as is. I can understand being polite in a report and addressing your concerns, cause I can see where bans may be a tad too extensive. But you just outright decided to go savage on him when he is simply doing his volunteer effort. So I will not be willing to be lax on this, and shorten your punishment, I will instead leave it as is.

Concluded.

I would like to also mention this Gregg guy was the one who denied my previous reports i'm pretty sure so he was never going to make my ban shorter. But for some reason now my ban is 6 times longer and I'm really not happy with this.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you are continually lying, if you appeal in 2 months and tell the truth I will accept this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.