LV

Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam : DLTracktix
Your Character Name (If Applicable): David Resonov
Ban Length: 1 week
Admin who banned you: @mr. energized
Ban Reason: FailRP - Fearp RP - afk in admin sit
Time of Occurrence: 6/29/17
Relevant Evidence: @Mike told me if anything happend that he would revoke it or whatever. This was a glitch and i was rightfully returning what happend. cop told me he is confiscating it and was not listening to me what so ever. I offered to tell an admin the glitch and whatnot and he was trying to confiscate it. I dis connect to revoke him trying to take the weapon away, so i can rightfully give it to the guy who had killed me. They waited for me in the lobby and immediatly arrested me. i offered to give them an AK47, which at the time was still in my inventory and illegal, but asked to give the MP5 back to the kid that didnt get it due to the glitch. After they left, i talked to a mod, @Mike and he understood the situation, and offered that if i got in trouble for it that I would be unbanned. I told him the glitch and everything and he said he would talk to dev's about it. @Joe scalette showed him a gif of what happend.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mike @Joe scalette @matthew resonov

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I forgot to add that i gave the MP5 to the kid who killed me in the raid. Since, they should have gotten it and it avoids a refund request. And to add, I was afk before i was even brough to any sit whatsoever. I did not go afk IN the sit. I was totally unaware i was even in a sit

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Correct, @DLTracktix and his friend told me what happened after it happened, I was shown the bug and also was told that the officers got another weapon in return so that the MP5 could go back to the player that killed him.

IMO this ban is unjustified if you don't know the full story.
@Mr Energized Might not have known the full story Hence why he banned you.

In the end, the decision is up to @Mr Energized and not up to me.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Mr Energized I do apologize for being afk, I was on the forums making a bank refund request. I was still in my car, did not move, fully unaware that I was going to be brought into a sit. I tried to do what was the best at the time to eliminate having to create a refund request and waste time when I could just give him it. In the end, i feel wrongfully punished for trying to do whats best in the bigger picture, I hope you understand. @Mike , thank you for the prompt response too. I hope we can figure this out soon, if its best, I can join the server discord if necessary. Thank you for your guys's time.

Moon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If Mr Energized isn't going to provide any counter arguments or additional clarification, I'd move to accept this. Seems like a miscommunication/misunderstanding and DlTrack was trying to save us some work by ensuring the MP5 was refunded.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If Mr Energized isn't going to provide any counter arguments or additional clarification, I'd move to accept this. Seems like a miscommunication/misunderstanding and DlTrack was trying to save us some work by ensuring the MP5 was refunded.
Thank you for understanding, Moon. I really appreciate your work for Monolith. I look forward to joining back soon =)

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, I received the conversation and It seemed like a misunderstanding indeed, since both sides didn't make clear enough what was wrong-looking. @Mr Energized, I do believe it's unprofessional to say that they do not have to bother looking into the ban or help, I heard that @Mike was trying to help @DLTracktix out and he got cut off (That's what I heard). If the person feels the ban is unfair, he or she has the right to reach for other staffmembers for enlightment. Anyhow I agree with @Moon 's post, if there is no other information provided, this ban will be revoked.

Last edited:

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Once again, I would have been more than happy to comply in the admin sit, but, like I said, my bank had been pretty much wiped after a crash (Still seeking help on that issue) and was in the middle of making a refund request.

Last edited:

Moon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.