Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Jaredben2000
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079644490/home
Your Character Name:Trap Bear

Ban Length:4 Days
Banning Staff Member (@Klaus

Ban Reason: i failled to respond to a report i did not not notice i am sorry i was on there server until i went to bed last night around 3 am but as far as the situation i was banned for the man in front of him pulled out a machete and i did not intend to kill the two men directly behind him unfortunately i sexually identify as a cs go aim bot so i always go straight for the head i am sorry i can compensate any losses occurred
Unban Reason:It was not intentional murder idk if its still considered rdm or casualty of attempted bank robbery i would really like to get on this evening and again i apologize for the misunderstanding!

Time of Occurrence:Around 6 pm 6/18/19
Additional members involved/witnessing:
None

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is the video provided for the player report.

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Trap Bear,

After reading your appeal and seeing that you're apologetic, I'll go ahead and lower your ban to a day. Make sure never to do this again and to read over our server rules. You said that the guy pulled out a machete but in the video, he's standing completely still posing no threat to you or anyone else in the bank. As I said, just be more careful with your actions and take this time to read our server rules.

Kind Regards,
Klaus

Ban Appeal Semi Accepted
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.