Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WhiteTiger
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:94509962
Your Character Name: Jayden SMith

Ban Length: 18 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Maj.Kat

Ban Reason: To many warning points
Unban Reason: The last 2 warning points that i recieved were false, and based off of he or she says. The guys in the base did not provide any evidence of being inside of the base when i killed them. And maj.kat then goes off of their word say "they may not have video evidence but logs shows that you killed them. Just because the logs show that i Killed him doesn't mean that i was inside the base in any way. This is very unprofessional and I'll be making a staff report right after this for this situation as well. If it weren't for this situation i would not be banned.

Time of Occurrence: 6/25
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tayven99
He was the original person raiding, I was called on radio that he was being shot at at slums apartments. I showed up at the apartments from the townhall parking lot and saw 2 people killing alex and my other org member. One of the suspects went to the door to lock/shut it before cops came. I killed him before he was able to (he was standing outside of his base), right after i begin to be shot at through the front window which was not barricaded at all. I then turn and kill him. After this situation the cops rolled up and I entered the base to set up for a cop raid. I lock picked the bathroom to double check no one else was inside, and i come back out to the main area to see a fridge on the ground. I picked it up not knowing that counts as a raid apparently even tho it was in plain view. I then defended myself from the cops till i died at the end.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You cannot appeal automatic bans and warning points.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.