Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Wolf Thornton
Steam Name: misterjokeman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342

Ban Length: 8 Months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright

Ban Reason: RDM (13th Offense, NLR (6th Offense)
Unban Reason : I messed up, Time and time again we come to the same situation where I end up having to make an appeal yet again because of another rule that I decided to break. I enjoy playing on the server don't get me wrong, however, I obviously just can't seem to keep myself out of trouble. However, this 8 month ban really opened my eyes on the extent the punishments can be pushed to on a long time player of the server. Continuing from now I will try to keep the rules of the server at top priority in terms of following and I will try to chill out on the amount of situations that I put myself into. I truly hope you will take a look at this appeal and have a change of heart on your stance.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello misterjokeman,

We had a discussion last night regarding your behavior and ban appeal. I am open to giving dedicated players a chance to redeem themselves as long as they return as a respectful rule-abiding player.

I will lower your ban length to four weeks on a few conditions, upon returning from your ban you will be on a probationary period. Any further rule breaks extensive as this or severe will result in either indefinite removal from the server or lengths up to a year. Reason being is you have one of the most extensive moderation histories, totaling to over twenty recorded punishments or warnings.

If you are able to promise me that when you return, you will stay out of trouble and chill out with your gameplay (that frequently lands you in these situations), then I will accept this appeal and the terms above will apply.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I promise that I will do my best to stay out of trouble, and I will try to chill out with my gameplay.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal accepted. The terms we discussed will apply, I really do hope you follow them.

Ban lowered to one month with a probationary period.

Status
Not open for further replies.