Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TOXIC
Your Steam ID: 76561198136020763
Your Character Name: Scott Green

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member @Thy

Ban Reason: no u
Unban Reason: I accidently typed 'cops are gay' in ooc, i had meant to yell it as i was in prison at the time and had died twice due to being tased. It was not meant to offend anyone and i had typed an apology in ooc immediately as i knew it was out of character but was banned almost immediately.

Time of Occurrence: 1:30 am (AEST)
Additional members involved/witnessing: i believe anybody on the server would have seen it i was with many cops before hand.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Why you gotta be mean man?
Can't you just, you know, not be mean and refrain from insulting 15+ players including four staff members?

TOCIX

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

As i mentioned in my first post, i accidently typed it in ooc the situation was such that i felt like the language i used would have been appropriate for rp and i am very sorry that i typed it in ooc. As i also mentioned before, i tried to apologise but was banned immediately. This is the first time something like this has happened for me i do not abuse ooc normally. I look forward to playing on the server at the end of the day and have made a lot of friends on there. I just want to be able to play tomorrow...

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Coolio.
Kinda ironic with the name Toxic in a way.

Accepted and unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.