LV

Your Steam Name: LackingPotatoes
Your Steam ID: U:1:197724585
Your Character Name: Benny Belino

Ban Length: 1 Day
Admin who banned you: Phil Lostic

Ban Reason: Logging in RP
Time of Occurrence: ~5pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Sanjay Belino ( @cool )

Firstly, I honestly have no idea what I was banned for. I got off gmod at around 5pm when what I thought was a safe time. I just drove my friend (Sanjay) back to his apartment and then got off. I log back on at around 10pm and I see that i'm banned. I just want to know why I am banned I have no clue what happened.

Last edited:

xAdept

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

cool

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

+1 - there where few people on to begin with at this time, and he was with me when he logged...

Phil Lostic

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was driving near bank when a civilian unexpectedly jumped in front of my vehicle, giving me no time to react. I then proceeded to call paramedics for the civilian when he logged. I checked logs to see I'm the one that killed you and you logged when you died. If you have any video evidence of this not occurring, please send me it.

Phil Lostic

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Unless this is a different situation. I would like to know what you did before you logged off.

LackingPotatoes

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was at ghetto apartments when I got off, I was driving Sanjay back from the real estate place when he bought one of the ghetto apts, when we got there, I got off. I didn't die at all but I wasn't recording either.

LackingPotatoes

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Wait never mind I know what you're talking about, this was a different time. When I got back on the server after I dropped Sanjay off, I went towards the bank and my game froze while I was on the sidewalk so I must have ran into the road while my game was froze. All I could see was me on the sidewalk and after a few seconds of this I restarted my game.

Honestly, I don't really care about the time I just really don't want this on my record especially if I didn't purposefully do it.

(Also I will edit my original post.)

The Moose

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Can I like get some one to respond to my ban appeal please? I

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined. Ban will lift in a couple of hours anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.