Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Coach Fred
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198436760832/
Your Character Name: Jimmy Lancaster

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ja

Ban Reason: LTAP, RDM
Unban Reason: First I did not rdm the guy that I was raiding I told him multipul times before I shot him to put his hands up and I still get called for rdm. You told me what I was being punished with and the sit was over so I left the game because I had to leave. And the guys video is really delayed and I was talking when he was dead. Which I think I know when I said put your hand up and It was before.

Time of Occurrence: 9:10
Additional members involved/witnessing: Idk

Rhapsody

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, I'm the person who got raided and initiated the sit against this person. You're missing some major details from your ban appeal, so I think I'll take the opportunity to fill everyone in.

• Here's the video in question.
  • The above video's audio is not desynced. There's various reference points that can be used to determine that the audio is synced (such as the door opening sound, gunshots, footsteps, crafting noises, etc.).
  • For good measure, here's the entirety of my replay buffer so you can use it to determine that the audio isn't tampered with.
  • You were asked multiple times during the sit as to whether you wanted a 12 hour ban or a one day weapon blacklist due to previous offenses. This is relevant because for a good minute or two you were AFK; when you came back ja was still talking to you and you were moving your head. There's an implication here that you were attempting to respond but your mic wasn't triggering properly, something that could've feasibly happened during the raid and would've still been your fault. This is also ignoring the fact that you were given ample opportunity to reply to this prompt even after you came back, and still decided to argue against it instead of just picking one.
  • You asked for a higher-up's opinion on the matter to attempt to overstep ja's authority. This isn't allowed (as per PMX), but ja decided to humor you anyway and asked Rusty's opinion (someone you specifically asked for by name). Rusty agreed with ja that they were to act on the provided evidence.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Gabe Jaxon

First I did not rdm the guy that I was raiding I told him multipul times before I shot him to put his hands up and I still get called for rdm.

In the video, it clearly shows you giving him not enough time to respond. The evidence that was provided shown that you only told said "hands up" after shooting him. Therefore, leading to my decision based upon your history to give you a 12-hour ban.

You told me what I was being punished with and the sit was over so I left the game because I had to leave.

The sit was never deemed done, I would've returned you. You decided to leave during the mist of me giving you your punishment, therefore leading me to believe you left to avoid punishment (LTAP).

Conclusion,

You may have misunderstood what I said before you left. Therefore, I will reduce your ban to 1-day due to your history.

Your ban will be changed when the server is back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.