Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:JAYDEN
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:224535839
Your Character Name:SIMON SMITH

Ban Lenght: 1 YEAR
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: ban evasion
Unban Reason: i really dont know what a ban evasion is but if i did something wrong i really dont know what i actually did nothing wrong i dont deserve this i really dont im asking for a forgivenes i dont know why i deserve this and im asking for this forgiveness im really sorry for what i did i shouldnt have done this all i believe 2 months ago ive readed the rules while starting playing this game and im so so so sorry for everything I love this server so much and i dont know what i did wrong i just want to play iT i dont know why i deserve this i really really hope that this can be solved i dont know where i deserve this for im so sorry i hope this can be set right and can be unbanned i really feel bad of what i did and i shouldnt have done this all i really shouldnt done it

Time of occurunce: idk
Additional members involved/withnessing no one

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You should have thought about that before evading your ban. We have zero tolerance for that, especially since you were banned for 3 months, due to having no intent to roleplay or play by the rules. Clearly that ban was not enough to make you understand there are rules that need to be followed.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.