Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Space wanderer | Moat.gg
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Joseph Brock

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Yo Bamba

Ban Reason: RDM x1 and bad background on RDM
Unban Reason: I am really sorry i don't know if i actually did it but the video says i did and the in-game gun damage logs says so as well i don't know if someone got on my pc and did it but i am pretty sure my younger brother did it, ill double check on if my brothers did it or not!

Time of Occurrence: around 7:22 pm mountain time
Additional members involved/witnessing: there was a dude that i "rdmed" but i didn't get his name

Space wanderer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam id is 76561198799317000 or STEAM_1:0:419525636 i forgot to post that

Space wanderer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So my younger brothers say they didn't hmm i must have forgot about it, if you deny the appeal im fine but i would rlly like to play today

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Space wanderer ,

The main problem I had during the sit was that there were many things that you were saying/doing that made me a little suspicious. First, you claimed you didn't do anything related to the situation. You claimed that you never shot a bullet and you weren't even near the scene. While this could've been true you had no valid evidence and the logs went completely against what you were saying.

Second, in the logs it showed he was damaged by a UMP which you just so happened to have on your back during the sit.

Third, in the middle of the sit you said you had video evidence, I allowed you to send it and I watched it, but before you sent the actual evidence you said, "I'll be right back." It was when you came back that you said you were posting the video, the time you were gone was quite long, which when it was finally uploaded was supposedly "two merged files." These two said files were before and after the situation actually took place, making me believe it was edited.

Lastly, in your appeal you said:
Unban Reason: I am really sorry i don't know if i actually did it...

This is a little weird to me because not only did you claim directly in the sit you did nothing of the sort, which you attempted to make very clear, but now you are saying you aren't sure if you actually did it. This just doesn't make sense to me.

Therefore, with all of that being said, I am going to have to DENY your ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.