Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NoneOne
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54216778
Your Character Name: Robert Watson

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Yo Bamba

Ban Reason: Mass RDM LTAP
Unban Reason: First let me start this off by saying i didin't mass rdm and never intended to. I was raiding PD with one of my crafted shotguns. The only people that i did kill were 2 SWAT Officers and 2 civillians who wouldn't leave when i told them not to. Now with the LTAP i lockpicked in grabbed my stuff realised i had none even doe they were confiscated, then tried to leave but got infront of SWAT then shot them. Now at that moment i realised it's 11 PM in the morning to a school day. I immediatly left without hesitation, i apologise for this and instead should have left the building first. It also seems like a waste to me that i recently bought premium and i hate to see it be gone this easily. I am a long time veteran of this server and i wouldn't have intended this to ever happen.

Time of Occurrence: About 1-2 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MUDJUG

Last edited:

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Before I start, let me disclose that I have been dealing with significant packet loss for about the last week from my ISP. Its important. So from my recollection, I was going to the PD NPC and heard shotgun rounds pop off inside the building. As I approached the PD lobby I saw Noneone behind the counter and two civs in front of the recruiter NPC. At this time, I cant really say much about what was being said as my ping spiked to almost 2500. However, I did see the little mic icon above Noneone's head signifying that he was saying something. Once my data caught up to me, I heard a plethora of jumbled words and gunshots that resulted in the civs deaths. I estimate that he stared at them for roughly 7 seconds before sending them to the great beyond. Once my data caught up again, he was no longer behind the counter as he assumably dove deeper into the PD to either obtain his items or leave. I can not speak for the LTAP as I did not witness anything beyond the PD lobby carnage. However, it did appear that he at least attempted to speak to the civs in some manner though I can not recall what words were used. Though I have limited experience with Noneone and do not know his typical playstyle, it does seem that he tried to initiate with the civs to get them to leave.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @NoneOne,

When it comes to this situation, it's hard to believe you without evidence.

First, you raided the PD for stuff that wasn't in the evidence locker, this being said, you technically had no valid reason to raid the PD.

Second, even if you noticed it was late, that is kind of your fault. You shouldn't be raiding that late if you were going to leave instantly. This just makes it look like you got on to shoot up the PD especially considering, as said in point one, that you had nothing confiscated to claim.

Third, with MudJug being your only form of evidence and he claims to have had a horrible ping, you really have none. He can't confirm nor deny anything if he didn't even see what happened. With this being said, there is no proof of you telling civilians to leave, therefore, that claim is pretty invalid.

With all of this being said, I would be willing to reduce your ban more with any other type of evidence, however, without evidence and already having a past history of RDM it is hard for me to really do anything. I would be willing to reduce your ban to 3 weeks considering that there is a possibility that you did give the civilians warning.

Important: If you have any more evidence (like a video or something) please reply within the next 24 hours and I will check it out and decide if suits a shorter ban. If you don't reply then it will stay as 3 weeks.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @NoneOne,

First, you raided the PD for stuff that wasn't in the evidence locker, this being said, you technically had no valid reason to raid the PD.

Second, even if you noticed it was late, that is kind of your fault. You shouldn't be raiding that late if you were going to leave instantly. This just makes it look like you got on to shoot up the PD especially considering, as said in point one, that you had nothing confiscated to claim.

Third, with MudJug being your only form of evidence and he claims to have had a horrible ping, you really have none. He can't confirm nor deny anything if he didn't even see what happened. With this being said, there is no proof of you telling civilians to leave, therefore, that claim is pretty invalid.

With all of this being said, I would be willing to reduce your ban more with any other type of evidence, however, without evidence and already having a past history of RDM it is hard for me to really do anything. I would be willing to reduce your ban to 3 weeks considering that there is a possibility that you did give the civilians warning.

Important: If you have any more evidence (like a video or something) please reply within the next 24 hours and I will check it out and decide if suits a shorter ban. If you don't reply then it will stay as 3 weeks.

The hole thing about me not having my stuff in the evidence locker is because from what i remember i think i got detained and the stuff was confiscated.

The late thing wasn't really that factual as i didin't immediatly leave when i got my stuff. Checked the locker, came up,killed swat then realised it was time. Cops werent coming so i just tought it was fine

The video that i have is currently corrupted but i'll try to find a way to fix it

Also i think Mass RDM is 3+ people without reason. I only killed two and i did tell them to leave with mudjug witnessing the incident but not hearing. Pretty common sense

I'll try and see if i can uncorrupt the video otherwise i'm screwed

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @NoneOne,

If you know how to uncorrupt videos that have been recorded without obs that ven't been stoped manually and instead the computer shutting down please tell me

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not sure how to uncorrupt files like that, but just letting you know you did, in fact, kill 4 people.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It has now, officially, been 24 hours. Therefore your ban appeal has been locked and moved due to the lack of sufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.