Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Uncle Vinny
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47800618
Your Character Name: Tyron Lipps

Ban Length: 7 Days
Banning Staff Member @TheRustyPlayer :

Ban Reason: FailRP, use of exploit, refusal to listen to staff, NitRP
Unban Reason: As for the FailRP, no most of the "bannable offenses" were OOC, same with the NitRP. I actually roleplayed as long as possible. As for the refusal to listen to staff, yeah that's 100% true. As far as the exploit goes, I was accused of using an exploited spot in my inventory, however the gun i had was confiscated off of me anyways. preesh all da help.

Time of Occurrence: 4 days ago, 9:30 AM CST.
Additional members involved/witnessing: nun i remember

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @YungVonz

Okay so you were banned for using a known exploit in which involves your inventory (I'm not going into details of the exploit to try and detain the spread of use)

You were bragging to cops how you had a weapon on you and that they'll never find it, so at that point, they made a report because they knew about the exploit.

At this time I was in roleplay and knowing about the exploit I tried to handle it in the game as if I could see your weapon.

You full well knowing what you were doing and yet you still decide (under fear rp) not to drop the weapon.

At this point because I was the only staff on at this point I then went on duty and explain that you knew what you where doing and that you needed to drop the weapon for rp reason

You yet still refused, at this point I wasn't going t let you keep it so I slayed you amd a cop removed the weapon.

You had no intention to roleplay fairly so because of this your ban will stand

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.