Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [LFG]Jeffreyhughes2016
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192883626
Your Character Name: Dante Desembro

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member @Backflare

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I did a very simple mistake that I was not suppose to do and that was trying to take screenshots. I was trying to take a screenshot of my stuff because I was lagging very bad and I wanted to get proof of my stuff just in case I lagged out. I was messing around with my settings and I did a stupid thing of not checking what my screenshot button was but instead of trying to take a screenshot, I pressed f7 which took me right into my own server. It is the button that when pressed, it takes you straight to your own server. I am truly sorry for this accident and was not suppose to happen.

Time of Occurrence: 10:20 AM to 11:00 AM EST 9/15/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That is very strange because when you disconnected you had your back on the items and you were facing the door and disconnected right as it opened. However I do not exactly see any good reasons as to why you should be unbanned all i see is the excuse that "It was a accident" which I truly do not believe. I will give you 24 hours to respond and give me a few good reasons as to why you should be unbanned otherwise this will be denied.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That is very strange because when you disconnected you had your back on the items and you were facing the door and disconnected right as it opened. However I do not exactly see any good reasons as to why you should be unbanned all i see is the excuse that "It was a accident" which I truly do not believe. I will give you 24 hours to respond and give me a few good reasons as to why you should be unbanned otherwise this will be denied.
yes, you are correct, I was facing the door but only for a purpose, I did not have my headphones on because I was eating and all I could use is my eyes to make sure no one was coming through the door. I wanted my screen to face the door while I was in my settings so I can safely change my settings while I watch the door. Soon after I got out of my settings thinking that f7 was my screenshot button, I pressed it. However, my frames were really bad and did not see the door open before I left. I have a habit of facing the door before I go into the main menu / settings because of the amount of times I get sneaked up behind and get a gun pointed at my head. I know you do not believe it was a accident but it was. It looked like it was done on purpose but it wasn't done on purpose. I would not do something that would get me banned at all. I wouldn't want to get banned off of something I most enjoy playing even if it risks all my stuff in my inventory.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Please understand that it was not done on purpose. This is one of those things that is very hard to prove because of the way it looked. If I seen the door open, I would automatically stop what I was doing and try to defend my self in rp but since my frames were so bad at that point, I did not see the door open at all and therefore I still had my mind set on trying to take a screenshot and so I did and I ended up pressing the wrong button which soon I find my self banned from my favorite server all because of a stupid mistake I made. I know this has nothing got to do with anything but I been up over half the night because of this. I donate my time and money to this server because I enjoy playing on it everyday I get home from work and school. I do not want to do anything that will get me banned at all.

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright I will accept this but the next time you get on you will need to contact staff to drop the 101 Cocaine you had on you when you left so it can be destroyed.
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.