Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: (blank, N/A)
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pandem4/
Your Character Name: Tomita Kyoden

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member: @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Kidnapping in public, racism in rp
Unban Reason: (6. We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character)
All I told the guy was to go pick cotton for a joke, and he tried to kill me and I killed him.
I never kidnapped anyone in public, however, if you tell me anything about that, I will respond.
Nonetheless, if you are talking about that towing manager guy, he almost ran me over and I pointed a gun at him as a joke and said "YOU HAVE TO PAY DEE INSURANCE" and I did almost nothing to him. Seriously, do staff not understand jokes? I mean all I got banned for was making a bunch of jokes and now I get banned for it just after 2 hours of it occurring.
I was banned 6 hours before this, now I get banned again.
I'd be grateful if this ban was reduced to 6 hours or something.
I never ever kidnapped anyone on the server in public on 11/10/2019.

Time of Occurrence: 11/10/19
Additional members involved/witnessing @Valentino Meid @Joey Skylynx.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Joey Skylynx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I don't get why this guy was whacked for racism. We were all shooting crap at each other while near the Premium Box at the Gas Station. No one was getting offended or anything, and the person that did attempted to kill two people with a machete.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Someone reported you with video evidence that you tried to kidnap him in a public spot. Along with that, you told him that he will pick your ''cotton''. When looking in the logs you seemed to realize your intentions as you, and I quote, said "I just told a black man to pick my cotton lulz''. He did not seem to appreciate that and by the rules, I act appropriately.

You were not on the server and the video spoke for itself. You did pull your gun on him and the guy did act accordingly to the rules as no two guns were pointed at him at the time. I do not know whether he did or did not attack other people with the machete, that is something you should report separately from this.

It's a 12hr ban and you will have to wait for the remaining hours that is left.

Ps. I can take jokes, but you should learn to take the rules in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.