Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jake Hazen
Your SteamID:76561198288925282
Your Character Name: Jake Bessey

Ban Length:16 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console Warning points

Ban Reason: "RDM"
Unban Reason: I had a prior situation with the cops where I hit a car in the middle of the road and they shot me so I ran then the cop pulled me over and got vdmed. he then found me later on and attempted to tase me then I had driven away once more. Then about 10 minutes later at the hosp[ital I'm being a bit rude to the police and called him a bottom fragger so he ticketed me 4500 for harassment and this had really pushed it with the previous situations so I left and equipped myself with a shotgun and went on a rampage with the police killing the chief and injuring the sergeant who stopped me the previous 2 times. Then out of nowhere, I get a warrant even tho no cops responded so I believe the chief was also metagaming. I then get pulled to a sit I dint have recording and the admin refused to check logs therefor I got banned

Time of Occurrence: around 2 pm PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jimmy Falcone the sergeant in the previous situations
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You can’t appeal warning points
Ban Appeal Denied,
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.