Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Takkar
Your SteamID: Tbh I don't know searched profile on steam couldn't find it for some reason ah found it: 76561198117057328
Your Character Name: Altair nordstorm

Ban Length:3d
Banning Staff Member (Mugjud):

Ban Reason:Harrasing id?!?!?! identity something

Unban Reason:I don't know why i'm even banned still confused basically there is a male which is a male saying he wants to be called a female i'm like no wth I ain't calling u that staff banned me??? so he want to force me to do something I don't want even though im not wrong that guy is actually a male and ya i'm against transgender and i'm homofobic but anyways in this situation its just a guy which claims he wants to be a female forcing everyone to call him a female?!?!?! what is going on XDD

Time of Occurrence: Around like 30 minutes from now I think so I don't know
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, this is very sad to read but here you go. I brought you to the sit because the reporting player was very hurt over it. I brought you up and you started laughing and told me you knew why you were there. You also had a recent sit about this EXACT situation recently, fyi. That aside, I told you to simply drop it, told you its 2019 and told you people are free to be who they want to be. You went on to call it a mental disorder, start ragging on the player HARDER after they mentioned your comments made them even more insecure about who they are, and (paraphrasing) said you refused to "pretend they are something they are not" and that you would continue to do so. I asked if that was your final answer, you said yes, and I banned you.
Like it or not, that player and anyone like them are FREE to be who they are on our server WITHOUT fear or retaliation, prejudice or just plain disgusting outlooks. The way you spoke down on them was absolutely intolerable and that is not okay. Intolerance is NOT welcome here, I dont care who you are. And your quote up there... "Im against transgender and im homophobic"... knowing this now, I should have driven you ban length the same way we drive our racism bans. Your prejudice is unwelcome here, period. I am DENYING your ban appeal. Should you choose to rejoin us when your ban ends and the nasty comments return with you, I will be recommending you for a very lengthy removal from out community.
BAN APPEAL DENIED

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Extended to 2 months. This vile behavior and harassment will not be accepted. Make sure to read our community rules during your time-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.