Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: HomoEater
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115650946
Your Character Name: Max Veira

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @deku (player report)

Ban Reason: RDM
Unban Reason: So first off usually in player reports I was never tagged not giving me a chance to reply(not saying this should get me unbanned) but also I had every right to kill the man because he cut this part out of the clip but before I shot him he pointed his shotgun at me and said take the mask off which I did not, then he continued to cuff me then call for cops over gov chat, they never showed up so I walked back in, grabbed a gun then proceeded to shoot him for arresting me, threatening my life with a lethal weapon, and calling the cops on me. I had every reason to kill him he just didnt upload the whole clip in the player report.

Time of Occurrence: idk
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Galaxar_CZE can you please upload the whole clip instead of just the part where I shot you
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This is the video in question, unless I am not seeing it, it looks pretty clear. There are moments where it looks like the video briefly skips some frames but the timeline is consistent in how you enter the bank, interact with the NPC, leave, then gun down the guard.

Unless any further evidence is posted I will re-review the case, but this is what I acted off and it looked pretty clear cut. We are not required to ask for sides on player reports unless we feel like the evidence is lacking and there is more info needed.

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yes that is a full cut clip but he is missing stuff that happened before it as he quote "I was a Security chief and this guy walked up with a mask inside bank, he refused to remove the mask so i cuffed him and waited for the cops to come in (they didnt) so after two minutes i let him go " and during that he threatened me with a shotgun and called out my name directly on gov chat telling cops to come arrest me that is what happened before the clip that was shown

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Since I lack time to properly review this due to IRL circumstances, I will lift this ban one day early, I don't entirely trust what you say so please understand and be cautious of your actions when it comes to gunplay, killing is a last resort.

Handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.