Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: pizza
Your SteamID: 76561198321111960
Your Character Name: Piza Vercetti

Ban Length: Permanent switched to 1 month.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Original ban was "malicious activity," my current ban is "last chance."
Unban Reason: I meant no harm towards gm1003, and I didn't even speak to him while we were in the group chat. I know that I'm very lucky to have a second chance, most people don't get a second chance. I just feel that I've been wrongfully banned, and I wasn't even the one to make the threats towards gm1003. I love playing monolith, and I would never do anything to harm the community nor the working staff. This may seem like another ban appeal to you guys, but I truly mean it. I love monolith, the community, and everyone in it. Hopefully you can understand that I was banned because of someones wrong doings, I don't condone that behavior. The group chat that I was in was just to play with my "friend" and his friends. If I was awake at that time knowing that they were threatening gm1003 I would've left immediately. Thank you for reading my message, and hopefully you can give me a second chance. If you have any questions about my ban you can message me on discord, pizzza#9999.

Time of Occurrence: 12/24/19 I believe, this was when I was banned permanently.
Additional members involved/witnessing: The people who were threatening gm.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, don't do it again.