LV

Steam Name: kabany1986
Your SteamID: kabany1986
Your Character Name: john snow

Ban Length: 6 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): PMX

Ban Reason: MassRDM, NITRP , LTARP

Unban Reason:

i would like to appeal a ban that was made for me for a period of 6 months. I don't know why the appeal is so that hard and long time ,i even saw people doing glitches and hacks and even got 2 months ban.What i did was so normal and even happened to me several several times .I was a police officer and entered the bank,and there was an attempt of robbery, i killed the thieves .You can check that of course in the server .Having a ban for 6 months is so unfair ,i even think i do not even need a ban, i was killed so several times by this way and the people did not get a ban or anything.Once i was only checking for the ID and got killed ,another time i was talking to someone and he killed me.It is a game ,and i know that ,that's why i did not even report it.So to be in the same situation and had my reason to kill them and then got a ban ,that really hurts of unfairness and inequality .

I hope you consider removing the ban from me.
Thanks

Time of Occurrence: 12 March 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: i don't have any witnesses

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was a police officer and entered the bank,and there was an attempt of robbery, i killed the thieves

So you killed all the "thieves" during an attempted "bank robbery", took their items and disconnected immediately afterwards?

,i even saw people doing glitches and hacks and even got 2 months ban.
Once i was only checking for the ID and got killed ,another time i was talking to someone and he killed me.It is a game ,and i know that ,that's why i did not even report it.

These have nothing to do with the situation at hand. Please stick to this situation.

kabany1986

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So you killed all the "thieves" during an attempted "bank robbery", took their items and disconnected immediately afterwards?

These have nothing to do with the situation at hand. Please stick to this situation.
First of all should i answer you here or in a private message?

I killed two people who was already stealing the bank and was offensive to me.
I took two items from a died body,that's right.
I left after that ,not escaping from something or anything,the server was only has 6 people as i remember ,and i have the choice to leave whenever i want,i did not run.
And also i did not run from an Admin ,cause if there were an admin ,i would definitely stayed and listened .
Does that means i get a ban of 6 months ?!

Regards

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I killed two people who was already stealing the bank and was offensive to me.

And how were they raiding the bank exactly? Please describe it.

kabany1986

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

And how were they raiding the bank exactly? Please describe it.

There were around 6 people in the session , 4 of them were in the bank ,trying to open the door dealing stuff with each other.
I ordered them to stop and they get offensive to me ,at that point i took out of my weapon and start firing.One of them ran away,other was killed by me ,and then i killed a man with a black suit.
That's exactly what happened in details.
The question now is :- even if i killed them with no reason ,is that a cause to ban me for 6 Months!!
-what is the problem of leaving the game afterwards? should i wait for an admin after each action i do in the game to give me the permission to leave the game or not?!
-as i mentioned before ,i was killed and alot of people was killed several times by gun without reason ( and does not mean i had a reason ),so that mean any time any player get killed by another player got a ban for 6 Months .
-Banning me for 6 Months i think you already know what i did exactly .

Regards

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

kabany1986

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

What lead you to shoot them?

How were they trying to open the door?

Yes, it is, since this case regards a mass RDM.
I shoot them as i ordered them to back of ,they instead start moving towards me and forming a circle around me,so i moved backwards and told them to move away ,until i was at the back left corner of the bank,then i start firing . The reason also i start firing is ,that exact situation happened to me more than two times in the server and you can even check it.i was in the bank and i was talking to a people to stop stealing the bank and then they killed me.That's why i was suspicious with the actions those guys were doing in the bank.

they were dealing stuff between them and they were need the door .

does mass RDM means killing 2 people ?!

I hope too you could answer my questions i stated before. Having a ban for that long means you already know everything i did and needs no explanation from me.However i keep answering and writing my 5th reply .

Regards

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

does mass RDM means killing 2 people ?!

No, but killing 3 people without a reason is considered massRDM. The logs show you killed 3 people, not two. In fact, you also stated that in your previous reply.

I am going to unban you this time and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.