Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27913732
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tim Transworth

Ban Length: 1 Week
Admin who banned you: Thy

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid rp
Time of Occurrence: about 8-10pm 07/07/2017
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:

So i was in the City hall watching my pal being arrested by a cadet so i tell the cadet to back off my friend and pull a gun on him he continues to move towards me with his cuffs so i open fire, killing him in the process after several minutes i decide to walk outside of the city hall and disconnect, I am unsure how long exactly it was but i did everything with rp and feel that the ban was a tad extreme, and i did not get to tell my side of the story due to me not being present.

Thank you for your time

Yours sincerely Tim Transworth.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I get a report from a cop that he got RDM'd. I check logs and see that you killed him. When I try to tp to you I discover that you DC'd. I check logs once more and see that you shot him and then DC'd around two minutes later. Because of this the cops have no chance of finding and punishing you for the murder that you just committed. Therefore it's DC'ing to avoid RP.

Tim Transworth

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok Fair enough i can accept that i may have DCed to soon there were no cops around or responding so i assumed i was in the clear.

I apologise i did not really keep track of the time but i never mean to do any rule breaking on purpose, and i feel a 7 day ban is a bit long for an accidental rule break.
But in the end it is up to you.

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You seem to understand what you did wrong and I don't believe you did it with any malicious intent.

Accepted and unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.