Ban Length: 1 week ban and 3 day cop blacklist
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason:
  • Fail Roleplay
  • Fail Roleplay in Job (Police)
  • Random Death Match (RDM)
  • Erotic Roleplay

Unban Reason: ( )
The report that was on me shown in this thread, i feel as if i was falsely accused of rules i never broke. first of all,, In this clip of the situation we see this player ramming his vehicle towards a arresting citizen and two police officers. What that clip is showing to me is The Endangerment of Innocent peoples lives, Therefore that is the reason why i shot the vehicle without thinking twice. If you were a cop and someone was ramming a car into you, would you not have shot him?. (
)

And in the Second clip that was shown, You can Clearly tell that as soon as he got up he went into his inventory as i told him to put his hands up and right there shows me that he was about to endanger my life and also fails to comply with my FearRP. Also telling me that clearly that he was not willing or going to comply with my commands.

(
)

for the Final Clip that was shown, I was put for EroticRP but i had no intention of that. the player that was insulting me was using what you would call "EroticRP" on me first but i took it as an insult, and as a result i responded with a similar insult. (
)

In every clip it can be seen that the suspects were given way more than enough time to comply to our demands of raising their hands but they did not do so, So they Broke FearRP that is why my partner and I had to shoot them.

Time of Occurrence: 6AM MST TIME
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nikolai Luciano
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @hobopenis ,

Regarding your Ban Appeal.

As previously mentioned on other users who received punishment in regards to this situation (Player Report). The evidence was reviewed, and the rules violations listed were confirmed. Due to the format of your appeal which you chose to take, I will follow:

The report that was on me shown in this thread, i feel as if i was falsely accused of rules i never broke. first of all,, In this clip of the situation we see this player ramming his vehicle towards a arresting citizen and two police officers. What that clip is showing to me is The Endangerment of Innocent peoples lives, Therefore that is the reason why i shot the vehicle without thinking twice. If you were a cop and someone was ramming a car into you, would you not have shot him?.
You did in fact break server rules, four of them (Fail Roleplay, Fail Roleplay in Job, Random Death Match, Erotic Roleplay). You were not issued any rule violations in connection of the video evidence as quoted by you in this first section. The first section dismissed.

And in the second clip that was shown, You can Clearly tell that as soon as he got up he went into his inventory as I told him to put his hands up and right there shows me that he was about to endanger my life and also fails to comply with my FearRP. Also telling me clearly that he was not willing or going to comply with my commands.
Although the user failed to value his life, in which he received punishment. As law enforcement your primary goal is to keep citizens of Monolith safe, the citizen who put your life at risk is no more, he is not in his vehicle and therefore no longer an imminent threat which you could have dealt with nonlethal but you chose to shoot him which I do not believe is proper law enforcement roleplay (Fail Roleplay) and Random Death Match (First Count). The second section dismissed.

for the Final Clip that was shown, I was put for EroticRP but i had no intention of that. the player that was insulting me was using what you would call "EroticRP" on me first but i took it as an insult, and as a result i responded with a similar insult.
You should be aware of the server rules, any form of sexual references or comments can be considered Erotic Roleplay. Due to the current situation in the World, we have a higher number of younger players on our server in which as the Staff Team we have to safeguard in which why the rule stands. Your actions are you mistake which you can learn from, even if someone is insulting you, you need to make sure what you reply with is in the context of server rules. Yes, you may be vulgar to a certain degree but definitely not that. The third section dismissed.

In every clip it can be seen that the suspects were given way more than enough time to comply to our demands of raising their hands but they did not do so, So they Broke FearRP that is why my partner and I had to shoot them.
Users apart of this situation who failed to value their life were issued with punishment, and all parties who violated server rules were issued with punishment. No user was missed from what I am aware of.

To conclude my point, any and all points made by why you should be unbanned are not reasons to be unbanned. You violated server rules, whether you perceive it or not but you are in fact in violations of the rules you have listed. Same question I have previously asked another user I banned apart of this situation "why should I unban you from the server despite the violations of the current rules listed which I have confirmed."

Note:
If necessary I may be more specific on the areas from the provided evidence where rules were violated.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To conclude @Grabindeez ,

As discussed over Discord your appeal is denied.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.