Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: NightcoreLover
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:78915657
Your Character Name: Dante Caleno

Ban Length:1week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/corrupt-police-and-mass-rdm.25517/
  • Fail Roleplay
  • Fail Roleplay in Job (Police)
  • Random Death Match (RDM)
  • Erotic Roleplay
Unban Reason: After finally having time to think and reevaluate about the situation i believe what i did was wrong, and i can agree with Scottish to a certain degree that the punishment that was given was fair. But i am here to look for redemption and forgiveness for actions that affected the server and the community. thank you for your time to read this ban appeal.

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Grabindeez ,

Regarding your Ban Appeal, as previously discussed over Discord I informed you and another user I will not consider your ban appeals until three-days have passed which they now have, five-days, since you have been banned from the server which I think, should be sufficient enough and this punishment that was administered out to you is a sign, to follow the server rules.

Your ban will be lifted and you will be able to join the server but as discussed over Discord a Three Day Blacklist from the Police Faction will start which you can appeal.

Appeal Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.