Your Steam Name: Ethan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72948202
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dennis Hall

Ban Length: 3 Days
Admin who banned you: @White Blood

Ban Reason: Fearrp
Time of Occurrence: Friday, like 9 am I think
Relevant Evidence:
(he even asks me to bring my friend over, to mug him too...)
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Basically what happened is I saw a guy mug someone. Then he went straight to mugging me next, I refused to drop my gun as it was a failmug and wanted to call an admin instead. He ziptied me, searched my inventory and demanded I drop the gun. He kills the original guy he mugged, I kill him and get killed by his friend.

If it was a legitimate mug, ask anyone. I would obviously drop the gun. Hell ask @Dirty Harry , the other day I literally gave him a deagle because the refund gave me 2. I'm an honest player, the only reason it went down how it did was because the mug was false, and I don't feel I should be held responsible for what happened as the victim was in the wrong initially.

Not to mention the mug was in front of the Tow Truck NPC, yet another reason the mug was false.

Last edited:

Dennis

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also I'd like to point out Whiteblood is always very harsh with me. I've been banned by him while retrieving evidence (other person was let free) and even at one point I almost was banned by him over a lie. The player later admit to me they were lying to the admin and canceled the player report. Whiteblood planned to ban me if I didn't get evidence he was lying (guilty until proven innocent apparently), the only reason I wasn't banned is I convinced the player to take it to the forums and cancel the sit. Then in this situation, he bans me for 3 days "because of my past" and lets the other guy (whose rule breaking caused the scenario).

I just find every time I deal with this admin they are needlessly harsh with me, and it always ends poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.