Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Accardo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: CAT
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): [U:1:392241055]
Your Character Name: Dylan Accardo // Maybe Dylan Veria // Tom Veira its been over 2 years

Ban Length: Perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console

Ban Reason: CHM Detected
Unban Reason: I was playing monolith 2 years ago, in 2018. I made a name for myself and monolith was the only server on gmod that was unique and not stale. I made the stupid decision to cheat in a 1v1 against my friend Cookie. All I did was use aimbot in a sniper 1v1 to make him mad or fuck around. It's been over 2 years, and me still trying to get unbanned should tell you something. I won't stop, even after 2 years. When I say this was my favorite server, my server to get on in my free-time I seriously mean it. I have so many hours on this server, bought VIP multiple times, reported bugs, enhanced myself within the Community. Please just take a moment to reconsider my ban. I know if I am unbanned, I will be hated and disliked. But at least I will be able to play again. I'm sorry for anyone I have effected from this 2 years ago, I doubt they still play but hey what do I know I. I didn't try to go around the bus that I was cheating, I admitted it, I apologized, I took responsibility for it. All I want is to be let back into the Community. If there is anything I can do to prove myself I will. Thank you for reading. You might be thinking this is awfully short for a 2-year apology, there is nothing more to say nor write. If I type anymore I'm just going to be repeating myself.

Time of Occurrence: 2 years ago (Does not tell me the exact date)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A (Maybe Cookie)
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, we have zero tolerance for cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.