Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Tru
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:107563954
Your Character Name: Jessica Mcbob

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Asiandiskool

Ban Reason: I was banned because i was in cop chase after being caught in the bank garage i had managed to get away from almost every cop except one of them i managed to gain some distance on them so i needed a place to go i then drove into the garage i then deployed my vehicle no longer than 30secs after entering and then was banned. Ban Reason Failrp Nitrp.

Unban Reason: I believe i should have a shortened sentence (To 1 Week) as i thought that the rule for entering the garage only applied if the cops had made you wanted, i also believe that i should have a shortened sentence because its not like i stayed inside the garage for 5mins or anything i was inside of there for a maximum of 30secs, i have had time to think about how to resolve theses issues from happening i have taken the time to read from the rules multiple times to make sure that i have the knowledge that i should while playing on a serious rp server.

Time of Occurrence: Around 08:00 GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes i have

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Tru,

So the reason why you got banned for 2 weeks is due to the fact of what happened the past two days that being Parker giving you a blacklist for breaking a rule, myself extending your blacklist to a week for breaking another rule and even with all that, you still broke another rule a little over 24 hours after from your last rulebreak

I was watching the police chase the entire time since I usually just like seeing the action that's happening then I see you pull into the garage to escape the police which is FailRP. It doesn't matter if you were in there for two seconds. You did it to evade the police, plain and simple. It also doesn't matter if you are wanted or not.

When I brought you to a sit, only then did i notice your steam name and realized you are the same person that did the blacklist appeal earlier in the day which brought me to the realization that you really don't know the rules, nor do you really care for them as long as you benefit from breaking them. In your past two rulebreaks you funneled raiders to a single door to benefit yourself and have an advantage in a raid and now this you used the garage to benefit from not being caught by the police.

I don't believe you read the rules at all and the reason why the ban is long is because of how many rules you broke in a short span as well as giving you enough time to read up on the rules that you continue to break. Therefore this appeal will be denied.

Appeal denied
Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.