Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Anderson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): .loaStuvi
Ban Reason: NITRP and Spamming
Unban Reason: I dont know why I got banned for these reasons. I didn't receive the ban while I was online so I dont know what happened. Also I didnt break any rules I just got banned for no reason. I only had 2 post so I think I was mistaken for someone else. I would never do anything to ruin someones rp experience and I would never spam in forums. Ive spent countless hours on this server and hundreds of dollars on this server. Why would I try and get banned? It dosnt make sense? I hope Im the only one who has to deal with this non-sense. After this I have to go appeal for the server ban which is frustrating because I didnt do anything wrong and Ive been mistaken for someone else

Thank you for your time

Time of Occurrence: Unknown

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

It's a really weird coincidence how you and a bunch of other people that are friends with eachother on Steam registered on our forums on the 10th June 2020 at around 2-3am. Two or three of those people created unnecesary profile posts, basically spamming our forums. I proceeded to remove everyone from the forums and from our server as that shows that you guys have no intent to be serious around here.

Tell me why you should be unbanned from both our forums and gameserver.

Aaron Anderson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

It's a really weird coincidence how you and a bunch of other people that are friends with eachother on Steam registered on our forums on the 10th June 2020 at around 2-3am. Two or three of those people created unnecesary profile posts, basically spamming our forums. I proceeded to remove everyone from the forums and from our server as that shows that you guys have no intent to be serious around here.

Tell me why you should be unbanned from both our forums and gameserver.
Can you provide a link to show these profile post? Plus I have supported the monolith servers for almost a year. If you want to call me on discord I would be glad to talk about the my ban and how I was not involved in any of it. How am I apart of this group of people I wasnt even on at 2-3 am I was asleep because. I was also ground from the 8th to the 12th.

-PestPoom (Aaron Anderson)

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

firefox_2020-06-21_12-01-25.png

hmmmmmmmmmm

Aaron Anderson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

What does secondary user groups mean? Plus why are you being mean? I have only 1 account. I dont understand why I got banned. Also wasnt on when I got banned. But your the administrator and you have the final say. I was planning to sell premium and reach level 98 farming (I was level 87), but I guess now I cant do any of that because I made account.

Just please let me play on the server again thats all I want. Your server was the only server I ever played on now I play on crappy servers that die in less than a week

Aaron Anderson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If it was a second account what does that have to do with anything. Also one reason you should unban me from the game is, Ill keep supporting the server. Like Ive said about a thousand times Ive supported your server for about a year. You can keep me banned on forums, because I rarely use it. But I spend at least 8-9 hours a day on monolith.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your forum and in-game bans have been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.