Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Bestfriend
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:155853416
Your Character Name: Getrude smith

Ban Length: 3 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mr.Alex

Ban Reason: player report
Unban Reason: I gotten banned for using "Racial slurs"? I was saying the n word in a non racial way and that led me to me getting banned for 3 weeks. There are many players who legit say the n word in roleplay with STAFF and I'm getting punished for it. Not to mention me "player targeting" I was not player targeting him he is the one responding to 911 calls and I'm there. I don't understand me talking shit to him AND his officers which is not only him @DystopianRaven is the other officer who was mostly there for everything and he didn't have a problem and knew it was just for roleplay. This person is just flat out salty about the things I've said to him and decided to take his anger out on me making the entire pd head to town hall and vote for the other person who was running for mayor because he felt like I wasn't going to give the pd budget plus even making a broadcast so people can vote otherwise.. broke character by saying I was "player targeting" him, BUT HE WENT TO ME AND CAUSED MORE DRAMA.

Time of Occurrence: 9:30 am
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ace Jamalkins He has a video of the person coming to Town hall to harass me and cause more conflict.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

As im tagged all im going to say is i have sent the video i have sent the video i have to @Mr.Alex .

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello bestfriend.

You were banned from the server for breaking the rule - General rules 1.6 - We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community. You are well aware that this is a rule break since you have been informed by staff many times and have multiple offenses. And after discussing it with PMX I have decided to ban you for 3 weeks since you were constantly causing drama within the community.

And for the player targeting that was only said to warn other players if they do so they will be severely punished

Appeal denied.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.