Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Banned User
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name: Tyler Park

Ban Length: 2 Months 4 weeks and 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ja1003

Ban Reason: Previous Ban Plus Ban Evasion
Unban Reason: Please hear me out here I SWEAR TO GOD I did not mean to alt on monolith to avoid a ban as I'm not that stupid. I know most of you will not believe me when I say this but yes I do have a alt account NOT FOR MONOLITH. I was on a completely different server that I chill on and am not banned on I used a alt account on it to meme with friends. BUT when we all hopped off the game I decided I would see how long is left on my MONOLITH ban as I check it every day as I'm very eager to come back. When it started to let me join I had it come to me I was not on the right account and i attempted to hit cancel so it would not connect and get me banned. Though it would not let me hit cancel as the game was frozen on loading LUA for the server then 3 seconds later Auto Ban Perm Of banned user (Thickboots). After that I got numerous messages on discord saying " Why did You alt" "You just got perma Banned For alt account" And I explained to them what had just happend and that I did not even mean to alt :(. I really swear on my life I was just eager to check what my ban time was at before i headed to sleep and Really Fricked up. The alt account is banned now and should stay banned as I had no intention of even using it on monolith. But all I'm Asking here is you trust me this one time and take my word that i swear I did not mean to Join on a alt :(. I'm Really sorry For my mistakes but I plead that you understand how bad of a mistake I made here. (This ban appeal is not for the whole time just for the extention I will gladly wait the 2 weeks still)

Time of Occurrence: 12:00 Pm est
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I did not mean to alt on monolith to avoid a ban as I'm not that stupid.
But you still used that account and joined our server. The fact that you have a alt account says a lot about you and your behaviour on other servers. Your ban will therefore stay. Maybe you will learn from this - but I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.