Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: TheLoser27
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:228683953
Your Character Name: Rob Monster

Ban Length: 1 day 4 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @kingdarian

Ban Reason: MassVDM
Unban Reason: I was saving a friend @uwu because he was being shot at by the police(plus he was being chased by the mayor for a bit) and arrested so we went to go save him and all officers were huddled around in one spot over his body so I decided to go save him and ran them over then shot at the remaining cops alive and in the end I died to a detective who pulled up. P.s.(In the sit KingDarian said that Since my life wasn't in danger and neither was my friends I shouldn't be saving him, Although I dont get that part because My friend was going to be arrested and I couldn't let that happen plus we were basically right there when they blew up his car)

Time of Occurrence: 10:35 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: @bob clark
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Last edited:

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was shot at by police, which chased me down to industrial, they killed me. Rob and his buddies set up a shooting point to free me from police custody. Rob acted to save me and free me from the crooked cops. He was a true hero that day. He was a "top fragger"

Darien Lothian

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Cannot be appealed if you want to appeal your warning point If you feel you didn't break any rules

Status
Not open for further replies.