Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:AJ
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198880398854
Your Character Name: Jerry Snobber

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): BallDrip

Ban Reason: Unacceptable behavior, and Kidnapping in the a public area.
Unban Reason: First off the kidnapping in public was with i was with a huge group of 8 guys, and all of them got a warning accept me. 2 The Unacceptable Behavior was because the staff member wouldn't let me talk and when we did he would act disrespectful, or try to tick me off more. I think i should have only of got a 1 day ban at most, but a whole week is wrong.

Time of Occurrence:4:30 am i think it was early in the morning
Additional members involved/witnessing: Idk
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: YES

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello AJ,

First off the kidnapping in public was with i was with a huge group of 8 guys, and all of them got a warning accept me
They were all given blacklists, not warnings.
The Unacceptable Behavior was because the staff member wouldn't let me talk and when we did he would act disrespectful,
When we were up on the roof I told you that your ban had too many reasons, and was too long. The unacceptable behavior would be these following reasons:

• You were screaming over me when I asked nicely for everyone to stop talking, that's why you were moved away from everyone else on the roof.

• I went over to you after getting all sides of the story, so you could pitch in an be apart of the conversation. As I was telling you that I'm going to move you back, you started to be extremely disrespectful. I tried typing, you ignored what I said in chat. I tried speaking, you yelled at me and wouldn't stop speaking over me. So I felt it was necessary to give you a temporary voice blacklist. After I realized that you weren't going to listen to what I had to say, I felt it was necessary to leave you on your own on the roof and I could deal with you later.

• While I was determining a punishment that would fit best for the group you were in, you started spawning in props and trying to push everyone off the roof / just be mingey in general. I went over to you and told you to stop as a warning. When I speaking to everyone after, to make sure they didn't do it again and so they could read up on the rules you kept throwing props at us.

• After putting everyone down, I removed your voice blacklist so I could understand what you were doing. You proceeded on to scream over me again, disrespecting me, and the other player on the roof, calling us both names and just didn't give us the chance to speak whatsoever.
So I just typed to you in chat what the reasons you were going to be banned for were since it didn't fit into the message.

7/26/2020 @ 1:30:49 AMBalldrip (Balldrip) (STEAM_0:1:177476601) (931): Minging in Sit, Unacceptable behavior, Kidnapping in Public Area, Prop Pushing in Sit, Staff & Player DisrespectCommunication

So I will be making a decision in my next post as this one is a little long.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately, your ban will not be lifted,

Appeal Denied
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.