Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): Unknown

Ban Reason: I'm unsure why i was banned. The last known memory i had was what i sent on discord which was "#FreeTheBoys"

Unban Reason: I'm unsure why i was banned, but i'm guessing it's because i put "#FreeTheBoys" This was a joke as i saw it posted previously before mine. if this was the case i honestly thought it was some kind of meme. I don't even have any connections on this server for me to even say to unban anyone and i'm unsure why i'm banned on the forums as i haven't connected to the server in a while or sent anything rulebreaking on the forums. I'm just an active on the discord and forums to track progress of the server.

I have never been part of any drama on this server whatsoever and have never brought any harm towards the server. I like to think my record on the server is fairly good for the time spent.

As i don't know many people on this server or atleast never kept any contact with anyone i was unable to find a ban reason. I hope we can resolve this. Thank you.

Time of Occurrence: 29th July 2020 - Time unknown.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If there is anything you need from me to resolve this, please let me know.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Weird how after so many "free the boys" *jokes* people still do not get that everyone has been indefinitely banned that pulled one of those "jokes".

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do not do this again. Otherwise, you will be completely removed from the community, without any chance to appeal your community ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.