Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name Vash
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561199047852012
Your Character Name: vash uri

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):scottish

Ban Reason: LTARP failed roleplay
Unban Reason: im not sure why i got banned i was a tow truck driver for the pd when these guys kidnapped me and put me in a car they messed up because i was in driver sit. so i escaped stole the kidnappers car and fled to a police officer explained to him what happen and he cut my zipties and i waited about five mintutes and then looged of so i was curious how i failed rp

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @vash uri ,

In regards to your Ban Appeal.

You were banned for Three Days for Leaving to Avoid Roleplay and Fail Roleplay. In par with a Player Report made on you in-game and supplied with video evidence, you were on the job of Police and were being kidnapped, in the process you were zip-tied, whilst you were zip-tied you got moved into their vehicle, they crashed and you somehow got into their driver's seat, taking control of the vehicle (whilst zip-tied) and proceeded to ram the vehicle into other buildings, also trying to run over your capture. Thus trying to damage yourself to disorient which you did to get out of the vehicle.

These actions were considered against the server rules as its unrealistic for you to operative a vehicle whilst restrained, in addition, relativity in the time frame of the incident you disconnected suspending any further roleplay instances that could have been pursued from this which justifies your punishment you have received.

Could you explain your actions and why I should change/lower your punishment?

Kind Regards,
SCOTTISH

vash uri

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

honestly i just panic and didnt know what to do i wanted to escape so thats what i did but ii guess i have to read the rules more thanks

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding your ban appeal,

CC:
@vash uri

It's understandable, things happen, people forget or just don't know. Your ban will be reduced to One Day from Three Days.

Please be more careful next time.

Appeal Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.