Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Heated
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198300019213/
Your Character Name: Heated

Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @XxMudjugxX

Ban Reason: fail driving
Unban Reason: I cant enjoy this server anymore. To be honest it used to be my favorite server but some admins just started ruining it for me, I've never been that good at driving and, out of no where the admin appears and bans me. My friend also just dm'd me saying that he was banned for using discord. I don't know where that came from and i dont even want to know what the admins think. Ive never even purposly fail droven. Its ashame to see the server get boring for me and have admins accusing me and my friends of random things, I would love to keep playing but its just not the same for me anymore, Ive never even vdm'd either. You don't even have to unban me if you don't want but i just wanted you guys to know how i feel about the server now.

Time of Occurrence:11:00
Additional members involved/witnessing:

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt ban you...

Heated

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I also dont know if you guys just dislike me but i feel like i just get in trouble from no where

Heated

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is also one of the reasons i havent been buying prenium

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It was actually me, and no you wont be unbanned. You have CONSISTANTLY gone out of your way to hit people on MANY MANY occassions, proven with player recordings, staff recordings, and my own eye witnessing. Saying that you are bad at driving is obviously true, but you are also deliberately going after people. You have been all day long, and have been in the days prior. Quit trying to lie, as it will get your ban extended even longer. As for the metagame, we have been watching you and ninja for a while now and had strong suspicion. Today, we were able to grab a clip of him saying "Dude why did you get banned" about 7 seconds after you disappeared. Thats pretty much all I needed on top of everything else we had on the metagaming. You will not be unbanned. At the end of the ban, the remainder of the blacklist will stay as well. Stop faildriving, stop metagaming and stop trying to lie.
DENIED, LOCKED AND MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.