Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Heisen Burg
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198194359686
Your Character Name: Heisen Burg

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: Fail rp x2
Unban Reason: I had already made a report for racism on that guy so I included video of the whole situation so I had already received a punishment from Balldrip. I understand I should't have stayed in the same area and I was not trying to cop bait but it turned out that way. I already received a punishment so it'd but much appreciated if you can either decrease my ban length or just fully remove my ban. Thanks - Heisen Burg

Time of Occurrence: not sure
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Balldrip
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Heisen Burg ,

In regards to your server ban appeal for Two Days for "Fail Roleplay x2+" (Based on a Player Report Accepted).

You violated the following rules:
  • 2.6.1 - You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real-life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
  • 2.6.6 - You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.
These rules were violated more than once in that situation; your ban was issued based on the rule violations linked to the situation and not for the Random Death Match (RDM) which was dealt with by @Balldrip , as informed, he didn't handle any other of this situation but the Random Death Match (RDM).
Link: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/pr-multiple.28552/

The video evidence of this situation completely combat your statement of you not intending to do these actions, for me the evidence was clear and that is why I do not feel as if your ban should be removed or changed, these rules were violated more than once throughout the 30-minute video and all parties involved were dealt with. I suggest that you read through the server rules again. - Link: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/monolith-rp-server-rules.180/

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.