Your Character Name: eric bands

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): byran or w/e

Ban Reason: fail rp
Time of Occurrence: 5:10
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

* comments*
first of all ill like the say the police on this server are disrespectful and dont know how to investigate right and cant tell the truth from a lie tbh people lying on other on the server to get ppl put in jail or whatever and the immature police dont have the brains to investigate properly without arresting the wrong person. ok i request 2 admin sits at the time two admins was available yet one falsified info saying he saw me kidnapped some guys the truth is that the guy stole my car and i tried to kick him out yet it wasn't working then the police pull him over in my car for reckless we both get out and the police saw exactly who driving and he told him he was the driver and the the guy goes on to say he kidnapped me while he's driving my car and the police see's him driving so the guy goes on and say oh he threathen me yes i told him i would fight him irl for lieing then the police try to arrest me then i ask for a admin the the other admin like oh we cant deal with this. tbh i cant deal with the ticket thirsty arresting thirty police cus most of the time they doing things wrong why isn't it possible a admin can figure out a situation when they free i told the admin and police if i get banned I'm calling my bank and getting my money back from subscribing if yall dont approve this appeal i will go do just that this server is so fucking toxic the police are rude as fuck and calls ppl out their name 24/7 I'm done this is the last try i will give this server before i quit cus its chaotic and not organized yall have so many admins yet they cant figure how to calm down a situation or resolve

i will get my money back from the bank as soon as u deny this
this no a threat this is promise and i dont care how u guys feel about
however i feel like i cant just game on this server with out running into bullshit situation this my 2nd day on this server
2 ban appeal
I'm very displease with the admins on this server being dicks and not handling situation just looking and laughing

Jason142

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Let me sort a few things out here, the initial report against you was made against you for the reason of failrp. When I arrived to talk to the report holder about it he explained you were failing to comply with police whilst in cuffs. There were multiple officers around you (one of which had a tazer pointing at you). The fact that you were refusing to abide by their orders and get in the vehicles in that occasion was failrp and I told you as such. You then continued to keep doing it even after I told you the first time to stop and just comply with them. Which settles the report against you from that player.

The next thing I will address is how you were addressing everyone involved including me, arguing over and over again to the point where I had to tell you stop talking multiple times so I could speak. Plus talking about all this stuff regarding your premium and getting your money back which had no relevance in the initial rp situation upon my arrival or the sit itself. I ignored that part overall however it was totally inappropriate for the situation, and seemed by the way you were using it like it would get you out of trouble in that occasion.

Now regarding the fact of me apparently not allowing you to make another report and listen to you. I told you in quote that if you have an issue feel free to make a report and we it will be dealt with separately to the one regarding your failrp which I said multiple times. Though you still persisted and said why cant you just drag me up into a sit now, to which I repeated myself and said leave it that(during which you were still full out arguing with me, or at least talking over me while I was explaining it to you. The main reason for which I did so was mainly that I had no idea what you wanted a sit over so I wanted you to make the report so we had a summary of the situation and could deal with it more effectively, and the fact that I was currently dealing with another report which was against you at the time. Plus you have to keep in mind that I had no knowledge of what happened prior to the point of the report against you so I couldn't just drag you up and bring the person involved as I wasn't there, and would have no idea who it is, or what actually happened for that matter.

With all of that being said because you kept persisting in failrp and constantly arguing over and over again about dragging you into a sit, as well as disrespecting everyone around you including me after I told you to leave it at that and explained multiple times why you should make a separate report, plus all that regarding your premium which had no relevance to the report at hand whatsoever. I believe that your ban should stay in place as it was issued, and really have no reason to say otherwise due the way you acted during the sit, and slightly after it when I watched to see if you would actually comply with the officer and stop about your out of character issues, which you failed to due leading to your ban for those aforementioned reasons.

jayking1584

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

ok this what i dont understand u was called about me but u cant sit and figure the situation out u just stood their and acted like u couldn't talk to figure a issue u was called about tbh that's weird . isn't that what admin do I'm confused not only that i asked for another admin who does the same thing as u i mean now its pointless. so if i cant help about a ticket about me why do u admin the server

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I had no issue with you having another report on your issue but you need to understand the fact that I was dealing someone else's report first, and because I did not see what happened to you earlier myself you needed to make another report and have a full sit about it afterwards. There was no issue regarding you having a sit its just the way you wanted it to happen would mean that I would totally abandon my previous report and turn my full attention to yours which would not be an acceptable thing to do in that situation. As I explained earlier regarding you making a separate report after that sit.

Benn-

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was the officer that was arresting the man. The proof was in the pudding. We had 3 witnesses including me and I also had video evidence of jayking1584 NOT driving. So then they get out and say "This man was taking me hostage! He put a gun to my head!" So I handcuffed him to see if he had a weapon. I also checked to see if he had a license, which he did not. So therefore the proof was not only within his inventory but within the witnesses.

Benn-

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Not ONLY that but he kept screaming at me FailRP things like "I'm gonna take my money back!" Or "This server gonna loose money" and even "This server is shit." Personally I think he should stay banned for 3 days and he should read the rules over and over UNTIL he understands that when he is in handcuff he has to deal with his sentence, but not only that he kept asking for a separate sit not even doing !report so even get his admin sit.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This appeal is Declined your punishment was the result of your actions, and will stay in place until the ban is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.