LV

Your Steam Name: AirOfSully
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120553848
Your Character Name: Doc Air

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Random taze, arrest, failrp, and also double fail advert
Time of Occurrence: 8:30 pm
Relevant Evidence: I was banned for false reasoning. I wasn't questioned for my ban, one guy was failrp coming up to the mayor saying i will assassinate the mayor, which is probable cause. Also he had no intent to rp. I did not random taze him, their was a reason behind it. That one guy made me get banned for 2 days which is uncalled for. The advert wasnt working for me. I accidentally adverted twice as well.
Additional members involved/witnessing: no

AirOfSully

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: AirOfSully
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120553848
Your Character Name: Doc Air

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Random taze, arrest, failrp, and also double fail advert
Time of Occurrence: 8:30 pm
Relevant Evidence: I was banned for false reasoning. I wasn't questioned for my ban, one guy was failrp coming up to the mayor saying i will assassinate the mayor, which is probable cause. Also he had no intent to rp. I did not random taze him, their was a reason behind it. That one guy made me get banned for 2 days which is uncalled for. The advert wasnt working for me. I accidentally adverted twice as well.
Additional members involved/witnessing: 1 person, the mayor that was with me, Adam Gambino

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I checked the logs and it said you handcuffed the guy, searched his inventory, then tazed him and then supposingly the guy was put in jail for 20 minutes without a reason. I didn't question you because you just got kicked by me for doing a fail advert twice. advert works by using /ad. To me it looked like you weren't doing any RP. I'm talking to your friend whom is defending your case and I'm willing to shorten it to an hour because I do understand I should've talked to you first but since you failed the advert I'm still giving you a punishment but less severe only if you show me any remorse.

AirOfSully

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Lola I'm sincerely sorry about what i did and i would never do that again. I just didn't trust that guy for going all up on the mayor. I was only trying to protect him. On server one, I'm known as one of the best role-players as civil protection. Listen, I'm not the type of guy to failrp on servers or minge. Is their any way i can get a pass on this one and the next time, which wont happen again, you can ban me for max. Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely, Doc Air

AirOfSully

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I checked the logs and it said you handcuffed the guy, searched his inventory, then tazed him and then supposingly the guy was put in jail for 20 minutes without a reason. I didn't question you because you just got kicked by me for doing a fail advert twice. advert works by using /ad. To me it looked like you weren't doing any RP. I'm talking to your friend whom is defending your case and I'm willing to shorten it to an hour because I do understand I should've talked to you first but since you failed the advert I'm still giving you a punishment but less severe only if you show me any remorse.
Lola I'm sincerely sorry about what i did and i would never do that again. I just didn't trust that guy for going all up on the mayor. I was only trying to protect him. On server one, I'm known as one of the best role-players as civil protection. Listen, I'm not the type of guy to failrp on servers or minge. Is their any way i can get a pass on this one and the next time, which wont happen again, you can ban me for max. Thank you for understanding.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@AirOfSully I will reduce your ban to an hour for the double advert, that's the best I can do for now. I am glad you enjoy the server. Me and your friend have talked and he admit he has been in the wrong for informing such law thats against the rules. Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.