Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mr.Toiletpaper
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:551790867
Your Character Name: Ick Jones

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member: Jetaime

Ban Reason: prop push multiple times.
Unban Reason: I don't understand why prop pushing a few times when the cars I was pushing were unoccupied and did not harm anybody. The server was already in anarchy, so when I was done I joined the police force and arrested the people that were actually harming people with their physgun. I just wanted to be able to try doing that for once and I didnt realize that it would cause that much of a problem. Im sorry.

Time of Occurrence: 3:45 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: I don't know
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings @deeznuts69,

There was 2 PR's made against you for prop-pushing, one with you prop-pushing a police-vehicle with 2 occupants inside it, and another where you slung a vehicle from Hospital all the way to gas-station, with people around the area that could've been affected from the prop-push, keep in mind, just because the server is in "anarchy" doesn't give you a free pass to commit rule-breaks, if there's a rule being broken on the server, create a player-report with sufficient evidence instead.

I'll partially accept this and reduce you to 3 days instead, take this time to freshen yourself up on the rules.

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.