LV

In-Game name: Matthew Botin
Steam name: Nick's Dead Bird | kickback.com
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119888740

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member: @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: FailRP
Time of Occurrence: Happened Around 2:30 PM EST Banned Around 5:30 PM EST
Relevant Evidence: Well really nothing I admit it. I didn't record at all.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Don't even know if they have a forum and don't remember their name.

This is kinda late into the ban, but I did fix his car at the Repair Shop never fixed it after that I was only in his car(I actually fixed the taxi's back light thought he was gonna drive away). I wasn't even trying to farm XP I didn't care about mechanic XP due to already being past level 10. I was kinda quiet during the sit. I thought the kick was a warning by the way didn't know it was a mistake, but I apologize. I understand why the ban happened. I'm sorry if the other guy was kinda harsh too(can't speak in his words all though). I'll take punishment, but 1 day no warn is the only reason I'm making this. I'm not expecting the entire ban to get appealed. Wasn't my idea hitting the taxi by the way. :p

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I witnesssed you and your friend, you said "let's ram this car!" and your friend was like "yeah". Then I picked your car up and you said "oh shit". Yes I did the mistake of kick because you have no idea how many people I had to deal with. You and your friend are lucky to have 1 day ban because if it was anyone else you'd be banned for a week. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.