Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: jingle smells
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 354138067
Your Character Name: Oggy Ogghodd

Ban Length: being rude
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Thy

Ban Reason: Being rude.
Unban Reason: Because I called an admin a pedo and a stalker as a joke because he was watching me after a report I made where I was put into prison for 15 minutes longer than I should have. He saw me crash into 2 parked cars due to lag as I have very bad ping since I connect from UK and blacklisted me for 3 days from driving. He was literally watching me for 15 minutes after he handled my report and admitting that I was handled poorly just so he could find any tiny thing to ban from driving. So I got annoyed and said the admins are pedos and obsessive stalkers in the ooc chat and got perma banned for being rude. Isn't perma a bit harsh like I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it and I do regret it but I was just so angry because I always get blacklisted for driving and its because I have a potato pc and very poor ping. And even an admin from the UK himself still couldn't understand my problem just because he probably has a better PC. I apologise but hope whoever is reading this can understand my frustration.

Time of Occurrence: 21:50 GMT, 18th December 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: Shimaks
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

martinilini

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry man, like I said I obviously didn't mean it and it was just a joke made in poor taste... it was just because I was angry.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'll lower it to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.