logo.png

Ban Appeal Format

Steam Name: Lumbo
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:81220923
Your Character Name: Allen Tippens

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Auto Ban

Ban Reason: Disconnect during an RP Situation
Unban Reason: I got shot next to hospital right after being beaten by a cop and witnessing a cop shooting some guy with a shotgun in the street who was just standing there. I was going to record it as soon as I got back up after being disoriented, however I just built my new computer and I completely forgot to install Geforce Experience. Geforce Experience allows me to save the last 5 Minutes of gameplay which is what I do when someone breaks a rule and I need to use it for evidence. However, since I did not install the program since my fresh install of windows, the hotkey I usually use, (ALT + F10) completely closed the game instead of recording the last 5 minutes. I have since installed the program and am quite unhappy with my accident as I do enjoy playing on the server. I have never disconnected after being killed because why get banned for a day when I can wait, at max 8 minutes, and get back to playing? It was an unfortunate event that I would hope whoever is reading will understand and allow me to continue playing the game tonight. (In the picture below, you can see the save hot key for instant replay is Alt + F10. This picture was taken after once I realized it was not installed after I reset windows).

Time of Occurrence: 9:30pm Ish
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: YesDesktop Screenshot 2020.12.26 - 21.46.06.90.png

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You cannot appeal console bans without valid evidence that the ban was invalid.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.