Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Spageti
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:500610386
Your Character Name: Tony Spageti

Ban Length: perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: 3rd party software
Unban Reason: I'm making this appeal today because i would like to prove my innocence and start playing the server again and will go to any extent to show i never cheated or any type of software to gain an advantage on anyone. I know this ban was false and i can prove my innocence if you need. i recorded some gunfights, and some clips that i saved and will be providing down below. i have spent a total of 1600 hours on this server alone, along with a lot of my money on premium. i would like if you would please consider this appeal to be accepted and like above will prove im innocent. I appreciate the time to look at this appeal and am hopefully able to play, and enjoy monolith as i did before.
(excuse the music :))

1609713082094.png (the one in the video)
1609713113387.png (the one actually on my friends list)****

Time of Occurrence: about 3 months ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Wyatt Fitcher (discord friend from above) can clarify
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Matteo Corleone

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am included in the ban appeal as "Tiny" on the discord screenshot currently my tag is #6552 and has been for a while. I am confused as to why my tag is 1258 in the first screenshot. And if the first account is fake how did they get my picture.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Spageti ,
Per the rules, Community Management is able to instate cheating infractions based on suspicious activity. After a careful review of yours, we deemed it suspicious enough to warrant your removal from our servers and to instate such infraction,

Any other relevant information to this case is available to Community Management alone.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.