Not open for further replies.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX
Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect, Racism, No Intent to Be Here
Unban Reason: I am appealing my forum ban today because I would like to start playing the server again. I would like a Second Chance on the server to show you guys that I have changed. I am a different person from what I was before, I made mistakes I know I should have never chose to disrespect the Management team what so ever and I apologize for doing that. Its 2021 Its a new year and I have been banned for quite some time now in the past I had anger issues in the past which made me say these things as before I was frustrated lots of times as I was a younger person obviously. Yes I have alted on this server several times and I regret doing that but I think that can show you that I am still interested in the server and I have been in the past 2 years. I won't deny the fact that I was alting but during my times on the ALT's I was never breaking any rules and did not disrespect anyone within the staff team. I really want to play this server again and I promise to you that I will show you guys that I have changed and became a different person and learned not to disrespect the Staff and Community Team. All I am asking @PMX is for another chance I know that you have had issues in the past with myself and I can guarantee that I will not break any rules or do anything that I did in the past. ALTing was a poor decision that I choose and I regret it so much the only game I really would like to play right now is GMOD on this server because all my friends play it and I would like to meet new people and be a different person on the server. I want to thank Gurra for giving me a chance to appeal this and I really hope that you all consider this ban appeal. Thank you

Time of Occurrence: Over 2 Years Ago

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Benjamin,
You have used several alternate accounts on our server and forums (including recently), before even considering appealing your ban, as you are doing now. In addition to that, what you did before was completely unacceptable and out of line.

With this in mind, your ban is permanent and will not be lifted.
Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.