Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMoo

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): MooMooMooMoo (76561199077605008)
Your Character Name: Tyler Huncho

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Covent (76561198076622651)

Ban Reason: Homophobic Slurs, NITRP, Toxic Behavior
Unban Reason: I was not meaning to say all these things to him he was just making me made I know I did wrong but he also did wrong I'm sorry for what I did I made my mistake please can I get another chance.

Time of Occurrence: Additional members involved/witnessing: Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: no there was not witnesses included with this

Sneaky.

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

Covent

Years of Mono

LV

This was Balldrips ban, I just banned him for him because he was not in-game and requested someone in-game to do so.
@Balldrip

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just to clear something up for you @MooMoo, I am the one that requested the ban, so therefore it is my ban. The only way @Covent is involved is that he issued it for me nothing more, so I am a bit lost as to why you tried to convince Covent otherwise.

Your behavior was very unacceptable and not okay. You could have stopped at the mic-spamming, but you chose to dig yourself a deeper grave. Also your unban reason isn't very convincing.

Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.