Status
Not open for further replies.

alanas12343

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

our SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): SushiLover STEAM_0:1:179991259
Your Character Name: Alans ocha

Ban Length: 24h
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):I Dont know.

Ban Reason: Disconecting during rp situation
Unban Reason: First of all ,police officer was harrasing me ,first time it was when i was going over the speed limit and then he tryed to arrest be becouse he didnt know what to do with me,and after that he gave me over 2k ticket,second time i was afk then he came said theres to much people fishing so you cant fish ,i anwsered ok cool leave me alone im after that he arested me becouse he has suspicion of me being entoxicated.And then i just left becouse nobody would answer my reports even when i reported first incident about the ticket problem he just closed it. This problem ruined my experience and it could happen to anyone when severs have almost 30 players.- i didnt mention that the same admin that didnt want to help with my problem declined my appeal, i want to speak with other admin becouse its starting to feels like admin trying to shut me up and he said "You can appeal console bans without valid evidence.".

Time of Occurrence: Additional members involved/witnessing: Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: There were no witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.