Not open for further replies.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Sonicuniform561
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:94909803
Your Character Name: Alex Smith

Ban Length: 2 months and 2 weeks ( originally 3 months)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Failure to report an alternate account
Unban Reason: I recognize by what I did I hurt the community by failing to report and I truly feel sorry by what I did. it was never my intention to hurt the community I try my best to help the community by being kind to others and helping out but what I did hurt it instead and I apologize for my actions and I understand if this is not accepted because what I did was wrong I promise whether or not I am unbanned now or in 2 months I will make sure never to break this rule again. I apologize to those I disrespected by failing to report the alternative account as well because they don't deserve that disrespect. I really miss monolith and I wanna come back as a better player after reading the rules to understand certain rules better.

Time of Occurrence: 1/31/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @sonicuniform561,
When confronted with the facts and the ban, you decided to not own up to what you had done and to try to get away with it. We have zero tolerance for this kind of behaviour in our community. In addition to this, you were a mentor here before, hence you should know better.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.